Savannah, GA 31407 US
Position Title: (Onsite) Performance Manager
The Onsite Performance Manager is the primary contact between the SelecSource associates and Client. The PM is the key to the success of the account. The duties and responsibilities listed below are to be performed without exception and to the highest degree of excellence possible. The PM is required to maintain the highest ethical standards and integrity in all aspects of fulfilling their duty to client, associates and the employer. As a supervising professional, with the degree of accountability required to fulfill the duties and responsibilities outlined below, the PM will not perform duties typically associated with a working lead.
Entrepreneurial spirit, knowledge of warehousing, works well under pressure, detail oriented, demanding of excellence, production minded, can do attitude, strong communication skills, flexible to change, flexible hours.
The primary duty of the Onsite PM is to ensure the overall success of the account by driving and maintaining associates performance in both productivity and quality. In doing so, the Onsite PM will develop and operate a specified strategic plan, maximizing profitability for client and SelecSource.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The Onsite PM will attend recurring production meetings as requested by client and act as a liaison among SelecSource, the associates and client management
- The Onsite PM will specifically be tasked with anticipating the needs in the warehouse facility and communicating a rough estimate of forecasted needs in advance so as to prepare the SS recruiting team as volume requirements ebb and flow
- Complete check-ins for all new employees that adhere to the expectations and needs of client supervisors and management staff
- Address all payroll related questions of SS associates proactively and in real time
- Ensure the monitoring and promotion of the 90 day (520 hr.) temp to hire process, promoting the opportunity onsite and via recurring monitoring of personnel
- The Onsite PM will be directly responsible for mitigating turnover of associates, including collaborating (with client, branch staff, etc.) on developing and implementing strategies, methods, incentives, and engagement techniques to reach retention goals
- Attend account implementation meetings
- Troubleshoot client management workforce concerns
- Staff client personnel requests & recruit as necessary through office
- Schedule personnel forecast meetings with client management
- Do associate orientations cover policies, procedures, safety, job shadowing and assessment
- Perform training based on training matrix and standard operating procedures
- Be primary communication contact with associates
- Perform on site risk management
- Monitor arrival time and attendance of associates
- Assure high quality payroll administration
- Monitor associate work areas for safety & cleanliness
- Monitor associate production efficiency & quality
- Perform associate performance evaluations & reviews
- Complete and fax daily performance & attendance data updates
- Complete & submit all reports, forms, and requests as required to both SelecSource and client
- Update client specific procedures in operating procedures manual if applicable
- Comply & conform to client operating procedures manual and methods
- Assure adequate & visible presence at the client site
SelecSource offers medical, vision and dental after 30 days of employment.
Apply now at www.selecsource.com and select job order 38355 to upload your resume! For more information, give us a call at 912-330-8791 or email@example.com.