A Better Job Starts Here
Vidalia, GA 30474 US
Knitting Assistant ~ General Laborer to conduct manual labor tasks and support production operations at our Vidalia, Ga. location.
Currently we have an open position for our
Job Type: Full-time
3rd shift (10:00pm - 06:00am) Monday - Friday.
The Knitting Assistant plays an integral part in the manufacturing of products with the packaging industry and is responsible for conducting various tasks in support of the Knitting Operator.
Knitting Assistant job duties include:
- Collect trash, debris and other waste to keep the work area clean and safe
- Ensure knitting material and core material are properly stocked
- Maintain/Lube production machinery as needed
- Complete required production forms
- Transfer scrap materials to assigned area
- Scan/transport finished products to assigned area
- Conduct other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Requirements and skills:
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 50 pounds etc.)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Warehouse experience is an asset, but not necessary
- Must be able/willing to work a flexible schedule