Search our latest job opportunities by key word or location. To apply for jobs at SelecSource, simply click on the “Apply Now” tab in the top right hand corner of the page and complete our Online Application. Once that’s complete, follow up with your local branch office location.
Thank you for applying with SelecSource!!
Cut Off Operator
Glennville, GA 30427
Cutoff operators run cutoff presses assigned, meet hourly production rates expected in Cutoff Department, inspect items manufactured during production run using calipers, record inspection information. The operator will required to use a blade balancer to check blade balance, and must learn to operate all measuring and test equipment used in the department. The operator is responsible for the upkeep of the measuring and tst equipment in assigned work area, and must maintain a clean workstation.
Since 1997, Selec Source has been matching great people with great companies. Each year we help thousands of people find rewarding employment ! Our team is growing quickly in the Glennville area! We are currently in need of an experienced and skilled Heat Treat Operators to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible to meet hourly production rates, comply with all safety requirements, as well as inspecting items manufactured during production run. We offer competitive pay and full benefits, and invite licensed professionals who are looking for steady work to apply today!
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform duties in accordance with company safety policies and report unsafe conditions.
- Set up and operate the following machines: The alpha cut off system, and exit conveyor system.
- Operate and maintain the cut off blade lubrication system.
- Use a P.C. To look up work orders and interact with programs to obtain key work order requirements.
- Work from factory work orders, written or verbal instructions.
- Create scrap and reject tags through floor system.
- Change cut off set ups and replace horizontal and vertical cut off blades as needed.
- Segregate prime and non-prime materials.
- Inspect and monitor product quality to company standards.
- Removal and disposal of cut of slugs as needed.
High School Diploma or equivalent
1-3 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
Ability to use basic math to analyze information and measuring equipment
Basic computer skills
Ability to work safety and efficiently
Ability to work with close tolerances
Ability to work in a team
Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instruction and written processes
Visit www.SelecSource.Com and choose " Vidalia " as your nearest branch office. Please complete as much of the application as possible. You may follow up with our office at (912) 537-6601 once you have submitted your application.
No access to a computer? No problem! Visit our branch office Monday-Friday during normal business hours to apply online. We are located at 304 West First Street Vidalia, GA 30474!
We look forward to talking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Shift: Will train on 1st shift 7AM-3: 30PM and then move to 2nd 3PM-12: 30AM
Email contact: vidalia@selecsource.Com