Business Development Manager
Mcdonough, GA 30253 US
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Light Industrial Staffing
Reports To: Branch Manager and Strategic Sales Director
Salary: 50k 60k base pending experience, plus commission
Location and Hours : McDonough GA. Office is open M-F, 7:30 AM 5:30 PM, and as required for special recruiting needs or client emergencies.
Travel: Comfortable traveling up to 25-50% of the time. All travel would take place in the state of Georgia, primarily focused on the Middle to Southeast region.
SelecSource is looking to hire a dedicated and experienced Business Development Manager for our Savannah branch. As part of our development team, you will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to create new business for the company. This role will be focused on selling our staffing services to clientele in the Light Industrial field across the Middle to Southern region of Georgia.
- Identify new partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Outreach with prospects through email, phone, and in-person visits
- Generate proposals and work with clients to finalize all agreements
- Produce a weekly report summarizing the details for all outreach
- Retain and develop current market share with existing clients
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years' prior experience with Business Development in the Light Industrial Staffing
- Travel 25 - 50% across the Middle/Southern region of Georgia
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented