Search our latest job opportunities by key word or location. To apply for jobs at SelecSource, simply click on the “Apply Now” tab in the top right hand corner of the page and complete our Online Application. Once that’s complete, follow up with your local branch office location.
Thank you for applying with SelecSource!!
ATLANTA, GA 30336
SelecSource is seeking warehouse clerks for its client in the Fulton Industrial area! This is a full-time temp to hire position. Monday through Friday, 8: 30 a.M. To 5 p.M. High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience required. The starting pay is $11.50.
The duties of this job require regular use of hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. One year of prior warehouse clerk experience preferred.
Qualified candidates will have the following essential functions and experience.
- Shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise and matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing
- Handle customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code
- Organize records, requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe. Keeping isles clear for traffic.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department
- Maintain list of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program. Perform cycle counts.
- Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines; and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, forklifts, box cutters, and tape dispensers.
Please visit www.SelecSource.Com and choose "Apply Now" in the upper right hand corner. Select "Atlanta" as your nearest office location. Complete the application and survey. After completing the application and survey, please call our Atlanta Branch office for an immediate interview. Our number is on the website.