Search our latest job opportunities by key word or location. To apply for jobs at SelecSource, simply click on the “Apply Now” tab in the top right hand corner of the page and complete our Online Application. Once that’s complete, follow up with your local branch office location.
Thank you for applying with SelecSource!!
Maintenance - Equipment
ATLANTA, GA 30336
SelecSource is seeking a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician for a food production client in the Fulton Industrial area! This is a direct hire position that pays $20-25/hr. EXPERIENCE IN FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY IS DESIRED!
The role of the Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician is to support plant wide day-to-day operations as well as other project work. The main function of this position will be maintaining, repairing, and replacing equipment in a food manufacturing facility. This position reports directly to the Commissary Maintenance Supervisor.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures operation of machinery and equipment by developing and maintaining preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines' following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all plant equipment in the event of any downtime.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Install and startup of new equipment in compliance with company safety standards.
- Communicate with operator and management level personnel.
- Lead operator training of current and future employees, including operator level maintenance tasks/program.
- Support plant Preventative Maintenance (PM) program including coordination with outside service providers and Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Industrial maintenance experience and skills, as well as experience working in food/beverage environment are critical for this position.
- 7+ years of industrial experience in facility and operations maintenance.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment operations manuals for establishing preventive maintenance programs and spare requirements.
- Thorough understanding of boilers, chillers, HVAC, compressors and plumbing.
- Welding experience, certification not required - but preferred.
- Experience working on equipment in a bakery environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal, time management, prioritization, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Be willing and able to work flexible hours.
Please visit www.SelecSource.Com and choose "Apply Now" in the upper right hand corner. Select "Atlanta" as your nearest office location. Complete the application and survey. After completing the application and survey, please call our Atlanta Branch office for an immediate interview. Our number is on the website.