Search our latest job opportunities by key word or location. To apply for jobs at SelecSource, simply click on the “Apply Now” tab in the top right hand corner of the page and complete our Online Application. Once that’s complete, follow up with your local branch office location.
Thank you for applying with SelecSource!!
SelecSource is looking for a Data Entry Specialist w/ printing experience in the Roswell area! The hours are Monday - Friday, 9: 00am - 5: 30pm. The pay rate is $11.50/hr.
- Set up jobs for digital printing using the client's software platform and printing software.
- Operate various mail inserting equipment.
- Operate printing equipment.
- Perform quality assurance on output.
- Ensure optimal print quality.
- Complete all work in line with production schedule and expected productivity guidelines.
- Perform minor repairs and some routine equipment maintenance.
- Work additional hours as needed to ensure service level agreements are maintained.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including but not limited to cleaning your work area at the end of each shift.
- Light Data Entry alphanumeric.
- Preferred knowledge of printing and document imaging/scanning hardware and software.
- Must have strong computer skills with special attention to Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Must have strong communication skills to be able to interact with clients and vendors via phone and email.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must have typing skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
To interview, you must first complete our online application and take our questionnaire. Applicants will be seen by appointment only.
Please visit www.SelecSource.Com and choose "Apply Now" in the upper right hand corner. Select "Atlanta" as your nearest office location. Complete the application and survey. After completing the application and survey, please call our Atlanta Branch office for an immediate interview. Our number is on the website.