Search our latest job opportunities by key word or location. To apply for jobs at SelecSource, simply click on the “Apply Now” tab in the top right hand corner of the page and complete our Online Application. Once that’s complete, follow up with your local branch office location.
Thank you for applying with SelecSource!!
Customer Care Field Specialist - Schools
The School Customer Care Specialist will interact wtih the various team members within multple school districts' nutrition departments as well as key members of the company. They will function as the liasion between the schools and key departments wtihin the company, including transportation, customer service, and the buying department.
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to organize efficiently
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word, and Outlook
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Daily interaction with the School Cafeteria Managers
- Working with the Department of Defense FFAVORS system.
- Work with Nutrition Directors on their FFVP requirements.
- Validating daily orders for correct delivery date and orders for all schools.
- Draft quarterly newsletter
- Coordinate and blast marketing promotions.
- Monday through Friday, 8am -5pm
- Willingness to answer company cellular phone after hours and weekends if contacted by a customer.
- Ability to work trade shows several times a year which may include a Saturday.
- Results oriented: able to acheive assigned goals
- Entrepreneurship, sense of urgency; posses a high energy level that allows a reaction to situations quickly and decisively.
- Strong work ethic; be able to reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved.
- Accountability: results oriented team player, which leads by example, holds themselves accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer service.